Panasonic has launched their new budget smartphone in India. The P55 Max packs in a massive 5,000 mAh and runs on the latest Android 7.0 Nougat.
The P55 Max includes ZigPlay, a feature that allows you to keep all your priorities at your fingertips with simple to use profiles and keeps you connected on the go at home, in the car, at work and anywhere you go.
In today’s connected world, smartphones have become the lifeline drawing parallels amongst work-life balance. Be it home, work or, anywhere ZipPlay –understands and maps your need to help simplify your life. The long lasting 5000mAh battery further ensures the seamless functioning without interruptions. We believe, P55 Max will be the quintessential solution-provider for individuals in the value-based smartphone segment.
– Pankaj Rana, Business Head – Mobility Division, Panasonic India
Panasonic P55 Max Specifications
- Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Display: 13.97 cm (5.5-inch) HD (1280 × 720) IPS
- Processor: MediaTek MTK6737 Quad Core 1.25 GHz Processor
- RAM: 3 GB
- Internal Storage: 16 GB; expandable up to 128 GB with microSD card
- Rear Camera: 13 MP with Quad LED flash
- Front Camera: 5 MP
- Battery: 5,000 mAh
- Dimensions: 152 × 77.6 × 8.7 mm
Available in two color variants – Matte Black and Gold, the Panasonic P55 Max is priced at ₹8,499 ($132) and will be exclusively available on Flipkart. What are your thoughts on this new budget smartphone from Panasonic? Let us know in the comments.