This week we showed you how Tango works with the ASUS ZenFone AR, compared the OnePlus 5 and LG G6 cameras, brought you exclusive details on the V30, and took a first look at the upcoming Google Pixel 2. Here’s the news of the week!
Who wants to win a Huawei Mate 9?
10 Android stories we handpicked for you
ASUS ZenFone AR: Using Google Tango The ASUS Zenfone AR and Google Tango are a powerful combination, and I recently used the two to help deck out my new workspace.
OnePlus 5 vs LG G6 camera: zoom or wide-angle? Zoom and wide angle lenses both have their benefits, but which should you choose for your secondary camera? Join us as we explore the topic with the OnePlus 5 and LG G6.
LG V30 will be a video-centric smartphone, ditch the Second Screen for a ‘floating bar’ According to a trusted source, we’re able to confirm that the LG V30 will feature a ‘floating bar’ in place of the Second Screen, as well as a handful of new video features.
Our first look at the Google Pixel 2 Leaked renders suggest that the Pixel XL 2 will be a beautiful device with minimal bezels, but its smaller sibling could be a different story entirely.
Here’s the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 in Midnight Black Leaker Evan Blass has posted a picture of the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Note 8 in two color options: Midnight Black and Maple Gold.
A guide to Motorola’s confusing 2017 lineup Motorola has released a huge number of smartphones this year, so here’s a guide to the company’s growing smartphone portfolio.
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 review While the Mi Max 2 is mostly a progressive iteration of the first generation device, does it make for a compelling phablet. Here’s our review.
Moto Z2 Force is skinnier than ever, but why? While modularity in smartphones can be great, it can also be exploited in a number of ways. Is that what Moto is doing with the Moto Z2 Force?
What is Sarahah and why is everyone talking about it? Anonymous messaging app Sarahah has risen to the top of the free app charts as if from nowhere. What’s it all about? Find out here.
Smartphone gimbals vs smartphone OIS: the battle for steadiness How much better quality can be achieved by using a smartphone gimbal? Is it worth paying that much extra?
Don’t miss these videos
Watch more Android videos on our YouTube channel.
More hot news
- Huawei is ready to take on Samsung and Apple by teaming up with AT&T
- Exclusive: This is the T-Mobile Alchemy
- Essential Phone shows up on Best Buy in unlocked and Sprint variants
- All forthcoming Lenovo phones will feature stock Android from now on
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 release date set for September 15?
- Higher quality apps now rank higher on Play Store
- RED Hydrogen prototype gets shown off in new video
- A future Android update might usher in Bluetooth battery level indicators
- Motorola finally reveals the Moto G5S and Moto G5S Plus
From our network
- AKG N60 NC Wireless review [SoundGuys.com]
- GDU Byrd Premium review: a thrill to fly, for better or worse [DroneRush.com]
- Google Cardboard: who it’s for, where to buy, and first steps [VRSource.com]