This week we reviewed the Moto Z2 Play, went hands-on with the Solar Red HTC U11, dove into some Google Pixel XL 2 leaks, and much more. Here’s the news of the week!
Who wants to win a Google Pixel XL?
10 Android stories we handpicked for you
Hands-on with the Solar Red HTC U11 The HTC U11 in Solar Red might be our favorite variant out there. Here’s a quick look!
Google Pixel XL 2 leak shows off 2:1 AMOLED display, new camera sensor, and more A new render of Google’s 2017 Pixel XL has just hit the web, showing off its 2:1 AMOLED display, redesigned camera sensor, and much more.
Moto Z2 Play review Does the successor to the Moto Z Play prove to be as good of a mid-range offering? We find out, in this in-depth Moto Z2 Play review!
Why the Nexus 5 is still so fondly remembered The Nexus 5 wasn’t without its flaws, but it remains one of the most-loved Android phones ever. Why? Join us as we take a look.
Josh’s Daily Driver: BlackBerry KEYone The Blackberry KEYone isn’t the fastest phone out there, but this device has a lot going for it. And that’s why Josh chose it as his daily driver.
What’s inside the Xiaomi Surge S1 processor – Gary explains Earlier this year Xiaomi launched its own processor, the Surge S1. It is an Cortex-A53 octa-core processor with a Mali-T860 GPU. But what else is inside?
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 wish list: 8 things we want to see The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is rumored to launch in just a few weeks. Ahead of its announcement, here’s a list of things we’d like to see from the new phone.
Nokia 6 is now available in the US, but is it a good deal? The Nokia 6 is now available for purchase in the U.S., but does that mean you should rush to your nearest browser and buy the phone?
The worst decisions in Android OEM history Manufacturers have made some pretty bad decisions in the history of Android, but what are the worst? Here are our top picks for the worst decisions of all.
Don’t miss these videos
Watch more Android videos on our YouTube channel.
More hot news
- Google Pixel XL 2 could feature AOD and ‘always-on’ squeezable shortcut
- Alexa is officially coming to the HTC U11 next Monday
- Bixby Voice US release date revealed?
- You can now share any file type on WhatsApp
- LG might launch V30 in European markets this year
- Motorola all but confirmed Moto Z2 Force will appear at its #hellomotoworld event
- Drowning in debt, luxury smartphone maker Vertu is calls it quits
- Paranoid Android 7.2.0 delivers new features, supported devices, and more
- New BlackBerry KEYone units with display fix now arriving at retailers
- LG Q6 lineup officially announced with 18:9 FullVision displays
- LG V30 render video suggests LG is playing it safe, and I don’t blame them
- Net neutrality affects us all: how to how to support Google and 39 others in day of action
- Google Home can now stream tracks you purchased/uploaded on Play Music
- Huawei will combine CPU, GPU, and AI functions in a chip launching later this year
- Ticwatch is back on Kickstarter, this time with Android Wear 2.0
- People hate the new Skype, and Microsoft is listening
- What do people actually use Amazon Echo and Google Home for?
From our network
- LG Tone Pro unboxing [SoundGuys.com]
- HTC Vive Knuckle controllers: what are they, and why do they matter? [VRSource.com]
- DJI Spark review – hand gestures and quick shots [Charged.io]