Mobile shopping is making it less relevant, but Cyber Monday is still a day to look out for cool deals. We’ve already rounded up some of the best deals for Cyber Monday 2016, but Amazon has a fresh batch that you should definitely check out.
There’s a little something for everyone on Amazon’s deals list for Cyber Monday. Here are some of the highlights:
- Get a Moto Z for $500. That’s almost 30% off or $200 in hard cash you get to hold on to.
- Save 25% or more on select Garmin fitness trackers. These make great Christmas presents. Deal covers the popular Vivofit 2, available for just $50, today only.
- Save 26% on a five-camera Arlo security and surveillance system. A solid $160 discount on a well-reviewed smart security system from Netgear.
- Save big on select Pioneer Speakers by Andrew Jones. These attractive speakers from Pioneer are discounted today by 25% to 40%.
- Up to 30% off select Acer products. Solid monitors, desktops, Chromebooks, All-in-Ones from Acer. Today only.
- Get a Sony 40-inch 1080p LED TV for $150. A brand name Full HD TV for just $150 (half off)? Not bad!
- Samsung Gear 360 for $330 (save $20)
- Samsung Gear Icon X for $1700 (save $30)
- Sony Alpha a6000 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 16-50mm Power Zoom Lens for $550 (save $230)
- Save 31% on Plantronics Bluetooth headsets and headphones
In addition, Amazon has ongoing discounts on some of its most popular devices.
- Get a Fire Tablet 7-inch for $33 (save $17)
- Get a Fire HD 8 for $60 (save $30)
- Get an Amazon Echo for $140 (save $40)
- Get an Amazon Tap for $90 (save $40)
- Amazon Echo Dot for $40 (save $10)
- Amazon Fire TV for $75 (save $15)
- Amazon Fire TV Stick for $30 (save $10)
There are a few more Cyber Monday 2016 deals going live today on Amazon, and we’ll update this post as soon as that happens. Let us know if someone piqued your interest and happy shopping!